[SOLVED] Update error 0x8007003 on Windows Server 2019 1809

sogeking

Hello, I'm trying to update a Windows Server 2019, and it's showing the error 0x8007003, as if it couldn't find a driver. Could you help me? Here are the logs.

Attachments

• CBS.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • setupapi.dev.log
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
  • SFCFix.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Config and locate the DRIVERS file.
  • Please copy this file to your desktop.
  • Note: If you receive an error that this file is in-use, simply reboot your computer and try again.
  • Right-click on this file on your desktop and select Send To...Compressed (zipped) folder. This will create a file named DRIVERS.ZIP on your desktop.
  • Please attach it to your next post.
  • The file may sometimes be too large to upload here, if so please upload to a file sharing service.
  • Examples of services to upload to are WeTransfer and TransferKit and SendFileOnline

Please post me the link to the file

Next ...

WARNING! The following fix is specific to the user's system in this thread only. No one else should follow these instructions, as it could damage your system.

• Download the attachment Search.txt and also save it on your desktop.
  • Save any work you have open, and close all programs.
  • Drag the Search.txt file over the SFCFix.exe executable and release it.
1p8eDnI.gif

• SFCFix will launch, let it complete.
  • Once done, a file will appear on your desktop, called SFCFix.txt
  • Open the file, then copy and paste its content in your next reply.

Attachments

• Search.txt
    50 bytes · Views: 4
Didn't get an e-mail notification that you'd replied, so am going to have to check manually for any future replies. This will almost certainly result in me not answering as promptly as I might otherwise do.

Looking over things now, may take me some time. Will get back to you ASAP.

WARNING! The following fix is specific to the user's system in this thread only. No one else should follow these instructions, as it could damage your system.

• Download the attachment SFCFixScript.txt and also save it on your desktop.
  • Save any work you have open, and close all programs.
  • Drag the SFCFixScript.txt file over the SFCFix.exe executable and release it.
1p8eDnI.gif

• SFCFix will launch, let it complete.
  • Once done, a file will appear on your desktop, called SFCFix.txt
  • Open the file, then copy and paste its content in your next reply.

Next ....

• Click Search button and type Command Prompt
  • From the results, right click on the Command Prompt icon, and select Run as administrator
  • A Command Window will open.
  • Copy paste the command below into it, then press Enter
  • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
  • Once DISM has finished running ...
    • Please attach your ... C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\cbs.log ... to your next reply.
  • If the file is too large, upload it to a file sharing service, and post me the link.
  • Examples of services to upload to are WeTransfer and TransferKit and SendFileOnline

Attachments

• SFCFixScript.txt
    615 bytes · Views: 3
Can you post me your SFCFix.txt that I asked for as well please.

You having problems posting me the log I asked for ?

Sorry for the delay in responding. I only had a window yesterday to update the server. After the procedure, the server requested a restart, and it started undoing changes. When it finally started, there was no network connection. I noticed there was an issue with Wnetvsc.inf. Due to the problem and the fact that it's not a critical server, we decided to redo it. Nevertheless, thank you for your usual support.

Back