Hello

You could use the following from an elevated PowerShell window:

Code:
Get-WindowsDriver -Online -All | Where-Object { $_.Inbox -eq $True } | Select-Object Driver

It will provide you with a list of all the .inf files which are associated to inbox drivers. The names will be same as the corresponding .sys files or at least usually are.
Thanks, that will be helpful for creating one database of mappings. I have an old file to set up a database from when carrona.org was still active that I am also using as a reference. I want to compare the two, but I suspect your solution will end up being the main version I use. Any discrepancies between the two I can set aside and determine how to handle separately.

Last edited:
Maybe this command is also useful? It will list them as follows.

Code:
DISM /online /get-drivers /all /format:table
DISM /online /get-drivers /all /format:table > "%USERPROFILE%\desktop\Drivers.txt"

Output: (Example attached)
Code:
Obtaining list of all drivers from the driver store...

Driver packages listing:
-------------------------------------- | -------------------------------------- | ----- | ----------------------- | ------------------------------------ | ---------- | -----------------
Published Name                         | Original File Name                     | Inbox | Class Name              | Provider Name                        | Date       | Version
-------------------------------------- | -------------------------------------- | ----- | ----------------------- | ------------------------------------ | ---------- | -----------------
1394.inf                               | 1394.inf                               | Yes   | 1394                    | Microsoft                            | 6/21/2006  | 10.0.19041.1
3ware.inf                              | 3ware.inf                              | Yes   | SCSIAdapter             | LSI                                  | 4/11/2013  | 5.1.0.51
61883.inf                              | 61883.inf                              | Yes   | 61883                   | Microsoft                            | 6/21/2006  | 10.0.19041.1
acpi.inf                               | acpi.inf                               | Yes   | System                  | Microsoft                            | 6/21/2006  | 10.0.19041.4355
oem2.inf                               | asmbsw.inf                             | No    | System                  | ASUSTeK Computer Inc.                | 3/17/2014  | 1.0.1.0          
oem20.inf                              | oemvista.inf                           | No    | Net                     | VPNNederland SSL VPN Provider V1     | 4/8/2014   | 1.0.0.0

Attachments

@Maxstar Thank you. That format lends more information to a database.

Here is what I came up with thanks to you and @x BlueRobot

Code:
Get-WindowsDriver -Online -All | Where-Object { $_.Inbox -eq $True } | Select-Object Driver, OriginalFileName, ClassName, ProviderName, Date, Version | Export-Csv -Path "$env:USERPROFILE\Desktop\DriversInbox.csv" -NoTypeInformation

Last edited:
I unfortunately will not be able to get to this for a couple months. The day after I posted I would work on this, I received a job offer for a new development role. My mom is also trying to get her home ready for sale and needs a lot of help moving heavy furniture, bins, boxes, etc.

I will work on this as time permits, but I discovered some extensive changes that need to be made beyond what I found in my original investigation, and I do not anticipate finishing this until after the holiday season when I have adjusted to my new role and family responsibilities lessen. I appreciate everyone's patience.

@HonorGamer @Corday @axe0 @Delka @x BlueRobot @Maxstar

I looked at the app functionality yesterday and discovered that the DRT data error leaves the app completely unusable. I apologize for the inconvenience and for not realizing the issue sooner. I did a very quick pass this weekend to get the app up and running with the Sysnative DRT. It is still very much a work in progress, but it is at least usable now when connected to the internet.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs beyond the known issue listed in the update. You can find version 3.0.0 of the app at OFFICIAL UPDATE: Sysnative BSOD Processing Apps

Back