jcgriff2

This is incredibly sad news.

I've known John for the last 12 years, and am incredibly grateful for all the support, advice and encouragement he's given me over that time.

When I first joined Sysnative as a young (and somewhat naive!) 14 year old, it was John's support and trust that allowed me to join the moderator, and then the admin team. Nothing was ever too much trouble for him. I have learnt so much and worked with some amazing people at Sysnative, who I may never have met if it wasn't for John. I'll miss our Skype calls and chats (even if he did have the ability to write the longest PM's I've ever known!).

John, you'll be sorely missed. It won't be the same here without you.

I am genuinely very sorry to hear of this. John had an amazing way of recognising, nurturing and trusting upcoming talent who others may not. He was always a great advisor to me over the time that I knew him and the help that he gave me along the way played a large part in building me into the person that I am today and in developing the career that I have now. I wouldn't be where I am without this website that John founded and everything I learned from everyone on here. I will remember John. He was a great person.

Back