Windows search doesn't open

Then I might have to operate through diskpart.
The only concern is that it will be necessary to reinstall for the 3rd time the w10 OS, the drivers, the settings...
Please, correct me if I am wrong.
I need support

Tried.
But checking out through Prompt diskpart (see attachment) it still doest list it as Din*.
Further Checking from Disk Management (see screenshot #7), seems to show no problems. What do you think about it?

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).webp
    Screenshot (6).webp
    72.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot (7).webp
    Screenshot (7).webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 5
Look, just run diskpart and list disk for a check, and those two asterisks are in awkward positions

Attachments

• Screenshot (12).webp
    Screenshot (12).webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
It seems like you lost the microsoft reserved partition.
Let's try to fix it...
Download diskgenius free, install and start it.
Right-click the unallocated space of 16 MB, create new partition.
Under file system type, choose microsoft reserved partition, click ok.

In the meanwhile, you lost again the MSR (Microsoft reserved) partition.
It seems to me this issue is caused by easeus partition master; to fix it, follow the same steps used with diskgenius.

If your disks were dynamic, disk manager would show dynamic under the type column and under disk 0 and disk 1.

At this point, I'm starting to think this (that is, the asterisks not perfectly aligned under the right column) could be a translation error in diskpart...
To verify this assumption, you could try to add English to your Windows installation, then change Italian to English.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree, I don't think my disks are dynamic at all.
Therefore I've even implemented a graphic driver update.
I don't think I've lost the msr partition, it just doesn't show: hours ago I've checked it through diskpart, list disk, list volume, list partition.
I' m going to uninstall easeus,
But in order to add English version to Windows I'll have to reinstall it again.

Disk manager should't show 16 mb unallocated.
That one should be the MSR partition and should't be showed by disk manager.
No need to reinstall, there are language packs that you can download from microsoft directly from Windows options.

Back